Save our Home

Do you want to save the environment? 

Hi people of the internet, My name is Anthony and I  am going to be talking about how we can help the environment. The first way we can help the environment is to start helping an organizations by donating to the organization EDF or environmental defense fund or you can just visit our page and you can still make a donation. Another way you can help the environment is start a new organization to start picking up trash or do the world a favor and just throw away your trash in a garbage can instead of just throwing it on the ground. One final way you can help the environment is to not throw away your trash on the beach or anywhere near the ocean because that can be very dangerous for the sea creatures because it will enter the ocean and kill the poor sea animals.  If you want to learn more information about EDF or how the environment is in danger and how you can help just visit one of these links that will take you to the website.

This is some of the work I worked on with my group to support Environmental Defense Fund and tell me if we were able to get your attention to help save the environment? and if you will do anything to save the environment?